this person knows what i'm talking about

all the haters said we couldn't do it, but we did. and we did it our way. a note on the name of the blog: names serve multiple purposes. it can be a name, but it can also be more than a name.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Amazing Osterag Watercolor Paintings

For my inaugural post I wanted something to commemorate my dedication to GSW forward Ike Diogu, a man with a boy's face and a god's skill on the court. But while searching I found something even more magical and awesome. Watercolor paintings of Utah Jazz center Greg Ostertag. Holy cow they're great.



(many more wonderful basketball and sports related awesome pics, including a shot of kazaam underpants, here)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger senordustin said…

    That link has tons of way funny pics. I like the Gay ones.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are amazing!

    Could you let me know where they cabme from?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home