this person knows what i'm talking about

all the haters said we couldn't do it, but we did. and we did it our way. a note on the name of the blog: names serve multiple purposes. it can be a name, but it can also be more than a name.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

this is for dusty

the other day dusty told me that he checks this website everyday looking for some kind of post about the iverson trade since i'm always talking about how iverson is the best basketball player ever. so here it is:

two days before the iverson trade i had a dream where i was playing poker at clif's parents house with aaron, clif, dusty, gavin and chad. after the poker game we played mario cart. then i ended up in kansas city because everybody ditched me. while in kansas city i snuck into a chiefs/broncos game and watched part of the game on the sideline near one of the endzones with both dick vermeil and mike shanahan. i didn't care about the game and i didn't want to talk to either of those idiots so i spent my time trying to figure out how long it would take me to drive to denver because i know how long it would take me to get from denver to my home. why is this dream important? if i was daniel and could decipher dreams i would have known that he was going to be traded to denver. it's obvious, right? everyone i played poker with in my dream sort of likes sports. the broncos and mike shanahan, who are from denver, where in my dream. and i could only think of getting to denver. two days later i heard iverson was headed to denver.

here's why i like the trade: iverson is closer to me than ever before. also, they show all the nuggets games on the altitude channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home